The Person Behind the Screen



Hello everyone! My name is Arianne and I am from Canada, more particularly from the province of Quebec. My first language is French and to improve my English I am doing this blog for my class. We are doing this project all over the year. This blog does not really have a main theme because I have too many interests in many different topics. By example, during the summer, I played soccer and I refereed soccer’s games. I also like to read a lot, to cook and to draw. All the yearlong, I am going to try to publish different post on different topics and about different events in my life or I will simply publish about subjects I do care about. This year I am in 5th secondary (11th grade) in MYP (middle year program) at the Des Pionniers School.

Have fun reading  my blog!


Comments

  1. Great introduction, I hope you post something new soon I really enjoyed your 2 first posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I can't wait to get to know more about your interests. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Great Event

Zero Waste Christmas